I heckin' love podcasts. The plan for this page is to write about some of my favourites, ones you've probably heard of and ones you haven't. My personal taste leans toward audio documentaries, memoir shows, serial fiction, and storytelling in general, with a few conversations and interview shows thrown in.
a big list of names (details TK)
note to self: tags, description, why to listen
- Radiotopia shows: 99% Invisible, The Truth, Criminal, This is Love
- Cry Power Podcast
- David Tennant Does a Podcast
- Advice shows: Dear Hank & John, The Savage Lovecast
- The Heart
- SAG-AFTRA Foundation Conversations
- Jason Scott Talks His Way Out of It
- What Are You Doing, Movie?
- Limited series: Dolly Parton's America*, Stephen Fry's Great Leap Years/Seven Deadly Sins, The Shadows, No Feeling is Final, Mystery Show*, 36 Questions
- Audio fiction: Songonauts*, The Bright Sessions, Wolf 359, WTNV, Alice Isn't Dead, Homecoming
- I didn't love it/don't have time for it but it's good so check it out: Passenger List, Ars Paradoxica, Critical Role, Beyond the Screenplay, Factually! with Adam Conover, Spark - True Stories Live
recommend a podcast to me (or plug your own show)